2010-04-23

Fish n' Taters

Ok. This is gonna be mostly pictures.

Again, i'm not going to go through the whole recipe for either of these items, because I didn't really do anything special with them, and they're someone else's creations... All I did was pair them together and feed my roommates.

Two awesome recipes that I encountered this week:

First off, Stephanie Im over at lickmyspoon.com posted this delicious looking salmon recipe: Salmon with creamy mustard sauce.

Second, my dad notified me of an awesome potato recipe he'd seen on a site called The Pioneer Woman and I simply had to try it: Crash Hot Potatoes

The only changes I made to these two recipes:

For the salmon, i didn't have any capers, so I improvised and minced a few small pepperoncinis instead.

For the potatoes, I used chives instead of rosemary.

And now for the pictures (get your salivary glands ready):



















I don't usually buy salmon or order it in restaurants, but this stuff just looked really good.





















SMASH!



























Atlantic Salmon on FoodistaAtlantic Salmon